Tuesday, May 1, 2007

For some reason, when I take naps, I usually wake up in much worse shape than when I fell asleep. I don't know why. When I wake up, I'll usually either be extremely confused for at least an hour (we're talking really bad, like I can barely make conversation) or way more tired than I was in the first place. The worst is when I'm both. And then it messes up my sleeping schedule later that night, because when I take naps I usually sleep for at least three hours for some reason.

Naps suck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's because the only time naps are actually beneficial are when they're for 3 hours or more. Otherwise, you don't reach rem, and you're brain isn't actually gaining any resting time, so it's as if you were awake the whole time, except worse because you still wake up in the drowsy state that sleep always gives you.

psych 101, what up.

<3 sam

Runnin' on empty said...

You just pwnsauced naps. Thank you Sam

Anonymous said...

yeah except i said you're when i meant your, and i HATE that.

GRRR, SELF.

<3 sam